What's the best online coding platform? Here's an encyclopedic resource that shows you over 100 options!
Codecademy or freeCodeCamp?
Udemy or Coursera?
Wes Bos or Andrei Neagoie?
Choices, choices. If you’ve ever wondered about some of these online coding platforms, but don’t know where to start, check out the #1 new release The Encyclopedia of Online Coding Platforms.
This is my new book that is FREE through Kindle Unlimited. It’s also available as a paperback and hardcover.
- large all-encompassing platforms like Udemy, Coursera, Codecademy, Treehouse, Udacity and more
- independent and niche sites from ZeroToMastery to CodingPhase
- critical platform insights from an industry veteran
- vital stats that detail pricing, format and beyond
- student feedback – what are real-life customers saying?
-a special section for aspiring FAANG software engineers
- a useful “best of” page featuring the author’s top platform picks
- and so much more.
Some platforms include:
- LinkedIn Learning
- Web Dev Simplified
- Wes Bos
- ZeroToMastery.io (Andrei Neagoie)
- And MANY more!
HOW THIS BOOK IS STRUCTURED
First, the Featured Platforms section. These are the platforms mentioned most by our audience. The vital stats of each platform are listed below the chapter for easy reference. The narrative section of each listing describes the platform’s technical traits and provides a commentary on its various aspects ranging from curriculum to the user interface and beyond.
The second part contains a FAANG section for aspiring FAANG engineers. These platforms mostly offer data structures and algorithms training featuring questions commonly asked at FAANG-level technical interviews.
Finally, there is the Additional Platforms section. This section contains entries of smaller, independent sites.
Pick up your copy now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HGZR1CQ
Source: DEV CommunityNovember 3, 2021